Hydro Jelly Masks: The Secret to Clear, Youthful Skin
Isn’t having clear, glowing skin the ultimate skin goal? Finding a facial treatment that genuinely works for your skin type may be difficult and intimidating, especially with so many options available (is there a magic ingredient that would repair my sometimes red, sometimes dry, and sometimes puffy skin?). We’re all searching for something that helps our skin feel and look great at the end of the day.
What are hydro jelly face masks?
Hydro jelly face masks are electrolyte-rich jelly masks applied on the skin topically. They’re intended to restore electrolyte imbalances, which are frequently linked to parched, dull, and dry skin. In other words, hydro jelly masks give moisture to the skin and can help it rehydrate. hydro jelly masks are available in a variety of choices for all skin types. Each mask is created with eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and non-toxic components, which is a huge plus for us.
How does a hydro jelly mask differ from other treatment masks?
Setting, non-setting, and sheet masks are the most common types of face masks. Setting masks have a clay or mud base and solidify after application. These are great for oily or acne-prone skin since they can help control excess oil production. Non-setting masks are often moisturizing, wet masks that are used to give the skin radiance and glow. These are often used to rejuvenate and moisturize aged, dry, or dehydrated skin. Sheet masks are an excellent alternative to conventional masks since they are simple to apply and remove. They can also contain a wide range of components and provide a variety of benefits.
Now it’s time for the hydro jelly mask! This variety of masks is one-of-a-kind, both in terms of its physical characteristics and the benefits it provides. When water is put into the hydro jelly mask, it turns into a “jelly”-like consistency. This enables a simple application. The jelly hardens and nearly functions like a sheet mask once applied, allowing the esthetician to pull the mask off the face. It has the features of both a setting and a sheet mask, as well as a variety of other benefits.
Refined alginate is used to make hydro jelly masks. They have a lot more alginate in them than standard rubber masks. That’s why the texture of the hydro jelly mask is similar to jelly, providing more hydration as well as quick cooling and calming benefits. Additionally, they produce a silky smooth, vacuum-like seal over the skin. This is the most crucial function! The mask forces hydration and nourishing nutrients (from the mask as well as other previously applied skincare products left on the face) deep into the skin thanks to the vacuum seal. A hydro jelly mask has several benefits for your skin, including hydration, smoothing, moisture retention, cleaning, exfoliation, skin conditioning, toning, and inflammation reduction. Customized to meet the demands of your skin.
As of today, we are offering Five different hydro jelly masks at Brow Heaven Threading Studio that can be personalized to your skin’s needs and added on to a Microdermabrasion or to any of our facials services. Hydro jelly masks include Radiance Biotin Hydro Jelly, Antioxidant Goji Hydro Jelly, Vampire PLLA Infusion Hydro Jelly, Brightening Complex Hydro Jelly, and Egyptian Rose Hydro Jelly.
RADIANCE BIOTIN HYDROJELLY
All Skin Types, Dull & Dry skin, Sensitive skin, Sun Damaged Skin, Rosacea.
- Keeps skin moisturized and prevents cracking.
- Balances sensitive, dull, and problematic skin.
- Helps dry skin by properly distributing oils and water.
- Repairs the skin and returns it to a healthy condition.
- Relieves very dry and itchy skin, and also skin cracking.
- Stimulates skin cells and renewal by reinvigorating old cells and generating new healthy cells.
Biotin, often known as vitamin B7, is one of the B-vitamins. Biotin is involved in a variety of metabolic processes, including the generation of glucose and fatty acids. Toxins will accumulate throughout the skin structure and become visible on the skin’s surface if the skin is not maintained from the inside out. Biotin deficiency results in reddening, scaly skin rash, and dryness, among other symptoms. Biotin helps to control dry skin by helping in the normal distribution of natural oils due to its healing and hydrating properties.
ANTIOXIDANT GOJI HYDROJELLY
All Skin Types, Mature skin, Sun Damaged Skin, Dry skin, and Dull skin.
- Rich in antioxidants to help eliminate free radicals and damage to the skin.
- Promotes anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties due to its high concentration of
- Vitamin C.
- Promotes a translucent, lustrous, and even-toned complexion.
- Helps facilitate skin repair by promoting dermis and epidermis regeneration.
- Improves skin vitality and energy.
- Increases collagen levels and boosts skin fullness.
Organic Goji Berry (Lycium Barbarum) Powder
Antioxidants are abundant in the Antioxidant Goji Hydro Jelly Mask, which aids in the detoxification of free radicals and skin damage. It has a high concentration of Vitamin C, which promotes anti-aging and antioxidant characteristics, as well as transparent, glossy, and even-toned skin. This mask promotes dermis and epidermis renewal, which aids in skin restoration. The vibrancy and strength of the skin will be enhanced. It promotes skin fullness by increasing collagen levels, which is an essential feature.
VAMPIRE PLLA INFUSION HYDROJELLY
Loss of firmness and elasticity, Puffiness and sagging, Fine Lines and wrinkles.
- Promotes superior moisture retention.
- Penetrates the skin and delivers intense hydration.
- Restores and preserves moisture for glossy skin due to its moisturizing components.
- Boosts skin moisture and plumps the surrounding tissues.
- Improves moisture balance and maintains lipid balance by improving the skin’s barrier function and thereby reducing evaporation.
- Promotes collagen synthesis to retain skin elasticity, firmness, and pliability.
- Unveils dewy, youthful skin.
The concentrated lifting POLY-L-LACTIC ACID (PLLA) in Collagen Infusion works with the skin’s natural renewal process to boost visible density and elasticity. This helps to fill in the natural curve of the face, giving it a more sculpted appearance with firmer, plumper skin. The skin’s contours are defined and luminous, and apparent indications of aging are reduced. This dazzling treatment infuses sculpting power into the skin for an elevated, revitalized appearance that tightens and firms the face and neck. As a consequence, the skin looks to be younger, more luminous and revitalized.
BRIGHTENING COMPLEX HYDROJELLY
All Skin Types, Hyper-pigmentation, Discoloration, Aging Spots, Sun Spots, Sun Damaged Skin, Melasma, Freckles.
- Reduce pigmentations and lightens skin tone overall.
- Emits over-production of melanin.
- Inhibits the intensification of tyrosinase.
- Illuminates the skin to reveal a subtle glow.
- Reduces pigmentation and diminishes the appearance of age spots, blemishes, and discoloration.
- Promote a translucent, lustrous, and even-toned complexion.
Organic Lemon Juice Powder
The Brightening Complex hydro jelly Mask promotes significant depigmentation while also limiting melanin synthesis. It lowers the appearance of age spots, blemishes, and discoloration by reducing hyperpigmentation. This mask produces a skin tone that is transparent, glossy, and even. Lemon juice is well-known for its skin-brightening properties. For suppressing tyrosinase synthesis, it is a natural and effective alternative to hydroquinone.
EGYPTIAN ROSE HYDROJELLY
All skin types, Anti-Fine Wrinkles, Uneven Skin tone.
- Illuminates skin to reveal a subtle glow.
- Keeps skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Returns skin firmness and suppleness whilst reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and diminishes the appearance of age spots, blemishes, and discoloration.
Organic Rose Petals and Buds Powder.
The Egyptian Rose Mask brightens the skin and gives it a pleasant glow. It keeps the skin moisturized all day long. While minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, the skin begins to regain its firmness and suppleness. Hyperpigmentation is less noticeable, and age spots, blemishes, and discoloration are less noticeable.