Lash Lift Aftercare: How to care for your lashes
You know those times when using your go-to mascara and eyelash curler simply isn’t enough? When you actually need an extra kick to open up your eyes and curl your lashes? A lash lift, a semi-permanent procedure that gives you gorgeously curled lashes for up to eight weeks, maybe something you should think about trying. But before that, you need to find a professional beauty clinic that offers excellent Lash Lift service in Huntington Beach to enhance the looks of your eyes and get beautiful lashes.
If you are from the Orange County or Los Angeles areas, we suggest you visit Brow Heaven for your lash lift needs. Brow Heaven has been providing Lash Lift service in Long Beach for several years now.
The best and least expensive solutions to enhance your lashes and get the gorgeous, youthful appearance you’ve always desired are the lash lift and tint. Eyelash lifting is the best decision to make if you want to have gorgeous curly eyelashes in 2022 since long shady eyelashes are in trend.
WHAT EXACTLY IS A LASH LIFT?
Your straight eyelashes can be curled for up to eight weeks with the help of a lash lift! Our skilled stylists at Brow Heaven utilize silicone lifting rods to achieve the ideal, safe, personalized curl for your natural lashes. We’ll guide you in selecting the curl that best emphasizes the shape of your eyes and other facial structures. Your lashes will then be attached to the rod with a gentle adhesive, setting the curl in place. Your eyelashes get a perm-like treatment. Less than an hour is needed to complete the process!
Lash lifts are frequently combined with lash tinting, commonly known as “Lash Lift and Tint”.
WHAT IS LASH LIFT AND TINT?
A lift and tint involve lifting the lashes before coloring them. Why mix the two? Your favorite eyelash lift will be combined with a dark, gorgeous color to really make your eyes pop.
Choose the ideal color for your vibrant new lashes with the help of our experienced stylists. We’ll pick shades that go well with the color of your skin and the style of your gorgeous lashes. Although the dyes we use are completely safe and delicate, we advise consulting your local Lash Lounge first if you have allergies or allergic sensitivities. A 30-minute period is needed for the tinting procedure. Your lashes will stay vibrant with little to no upkeep for up to four weeks following your Lash Lift and Tint.
Level up your daily lash game with our once-a-month Lash Lift treatment!
Your natural lashes are elevated, curled, and colored with the Lash Lift and Tint treatment. Create a curl that will last for up to 6 weeks! using a lash lift, which is similar to getting your eyelashes permed. A deep-conditioning keratin treatment is then applied to nourish and strengthen your natural lashes. This provides lift, definition, and a gorgeously illuminating impact on your eyes when combined with a finely blended tint that will give your lashes long-lasting color and definition.
- How long will the effects of my Lash Lift last?
- Depending on your natural lash growth cycle, it will typically last 4-6 weeks.
- Will it damage my lashes? What will happen to my natural lashes?
- A perm solution serves as Lash Lift’s primary active component. Your natural lash won’t be harmed when the procedure is carried out by a skilled stylist and when the aftercare guidelines listed below are carefully followed. We also give your lashes a deep conditioning Keratin treatment, which will strengthen, provide nutrients, and deeply condition your lashes.
- Can I still put on makeup?
- Yes, 24 hours following the procedure. You must use oil-free mascara, though.
- Do I still require an eyelash curler?
- No, it is one benefit of getting a lash lift! The natural lash will maintain its curl for the duration of its cycle. Simply make sure that they remain dry for the first 24 hours.
- What distinguishes lash extensions from a lash lift?
- While extensions are put 1:1 on top of each natural lash, a lift gives the existing natural lashes a semi-permanent curl. Your natural lashes will look better if you lift them. Eyelash extensions produce a more dramatic effect but demand more upkeep.
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
The beautiful thing about a lash lift is that it requires relatively little upkeep, however, there is some extra care needed during the first 24-48 hours.
- Avoid rubbing your eyelashes.
- For the first 24 hours, avoid getting your eyelashes wet.
- Avoid using harsh cosmetics on your eyes or eyelashes.
- After 24 hours, using a sauna or steam room is permitted, although it can reduce the lift’s effectiveness.
- No eye makeup for a full day.
- Don’t use waterproof mascara.
- Avoid swimming for at least 24 hours.
- No more facial beautification procedures for 24 hours.
BROW TINT + LASH AFTERCARE
- After the procedure, avoid touching or rubbing your eyes, eyelashes, or eyebrows.
- Apply a cold, wet cotton compress to the areas around the eyes if there is redness or irritation.
- Seek medical treatment if symptoms last for longer than 24 hours.
- Please refrain from getting any water on your lashes or brows for the first two hours.
- Never go to sleep face down.
Avoid getting steam or hot water near your eyes or on your face.
DAY 3 and continuous:
- Please do not rub the eyes or lashes in any way.
- Never use any conditioning treatments or serums on the lashes, or any oil-based products. The semi-permanent mascara will fade more quickly as a result.
- Within two to three weeks, the tint’s effects will begin to diminish as the hair grows out and the color of the tint fades.
Lash Lift in Orange County
If you’re searching for a trusted salon that offers the top-notch service of Lash Lift in Orange County, you might want to have a look at Brow Heaven. We provide a variety of enhancement procedures for all of your cosmetic needs at a fair price. To learn more about all the services we offer to our clients, please visit our services page.
Say goodbye to your mascara with a glamorous eyelash tint and Lash Lift in Orange County’s most trusted salon. For an appointment, contact us at (562) 248-2552 or schedule an appointment here.