Waxing eyebrows at home vs threading
Nothing can improve the appearance of a woman, other than perfectly defined brows. Although brow trends may change often, shaping brows and having a clean face is expected out of every woman who wishes to look good. In the olden days, the practice of shaping brows used to be a private affair when women would prefer waxing eyebrows at home rather than at a salon, but now most women are dashing over to eyebrow studios to allow brow technicians to design and maintain well shaped and well-groomed eyebrows.
Brow Heaven Threading Studio at 2315 E. 7th St. Ste. A Long Beach CA 90804, is an amazing brow studio where you can change the way your brows compliment your face and much safer than waxing eyebrows at home To ask an experienced brow technician to work on your brows you can call (562) 248-2552 or you can also book an appointment on their website https://www.browheaven.com/book-now/.
Threading is an ancient technique using twisted cotton threads that sweep across your face, pulling out the hair from the follicles without damaging them causing less pain. It is quick and meticulous as threading pulls out the tiniest hairs from under the brow.
- Threading is fast since all the hairs are removed at the same time including the shortest of hairs and in-growths to give a clean and smooth looking brow. Plus you don’t have to wait weeks for hair to grow out completely.
- Eyebrow Threading is affordable and lasts for about 3 to 6 weeks, depending on the speed of your hair growth and is highly preferred over waxing eyebrows at home.
- It is not as painful as other methods, and there are no side effects, such as breakouts, redness or rashes since no chemicals are used.
- You may experience watery eyes due to the quick pulling of the hair from the root.
- If you move too much the thread can pluck out unintended hair and can cause cuts.
Waxing at studio and waxing eyebrows at home
Waxing involves applying wax on top of the unwanted hairs and using a strip to pull it off.
- Waxing is a quick and affordable method to remove hair. Waxing your eyebrows at home is also easy if you’ve done it enough times to know the kind of shape you’d like.
- It lasts for about 2 to 4 weeks, depending on how often you prefer waxing, since the hair needs to grow back completely for the next time you want to wax it out, or some of the tiny ones get left out.
- Hair does grow back faster and the pain is lesser each time you do it.
- Waxing can be a painful process since the wax used needs to be super-hot to bond with the hair follicles before the get pulled out.
- Eyebrow waxing can cause redness, swelling, and bumps and sometimes bleeding and bruises too if the skin is pulled at too many times in the same place.
- Hair can only be waxed if it’s a centimeter long, and if it’s too small, the hair won’t come out properly.
- If you have sensitive skin and you’re new to waxing, it’s important to test the waters when it comes to this hair removal. Waxing eyebrows at home can cause irritability for sensitive skin. … If you notice any irritability, redness or bumps after waxing, it’s a sign that your skin is far too sensitive for it.
It all boils down to personal choice and what you want to put your brow through. After reading the pros and cons of both, it is time to make a wise decision that will be helpful for your brows as well as your skin. In my opinion, visiting a professional brow studio over waxing eyebrows at home will do wonders for your eyebrows and your confidence.